Sign InSign in for existing subscribers I've forgotten my password
Looking for the latest issue?
You can view all MJ content online, and delivered to your door, whether at work or at home, by subscribingSubscribe now
Latest Issue - Preview
In The MJ this week:
- Pressure is growing on housing secretary Michael Gove to ‘reverse the decline’ in council homes;
- CIPFA’s Joanne Pitt says the Government’s ‘big picture’ is coming into focus;
- Tackling inequalities should start with northern metropolises, says Andrew Carter of Centre for Cities;
- Baroness Claire Fox tackles cancel culture;
- Stroud DC’s Kathy O’Leary looks at the importance of self-awareness as a leadership skill;
- Robert Pollock puts forward Cambridge’s ambitions to be fairer and greener;
- DCN chair John Fuller speaks to The MJ as he steps down;
- Mike Emmerich of Metro Dynamics puts Boris Johnson’s economic strategy under the microscope;
- And Rob Barlow lifts the lid on three districts’ partnership working in Lincolnshire.